Everyone at ViuHealth is driven by a deep commitment to diversifying research and improving health outcomes for people with autoimmune diseases. We are a data science and clinical research platform building the most inclusive and complete real-world data for immunological research. We combine medical records with patient reported outcomes, genomic data and machine intelligence to advance research, diversify clinical trials and optimize diagnosing of autoimmune diseases.
About this role
React, Node, MongoDB, AWS. You'll be working with the existing engineering team to scale new features, to address the bugs and to implement the build/test/release infrastructure
Specifically, the Senior Full Stack Software Engineer will:
- Plan tasks, hold code and design reviews, resources and tools to deliver against that roadmap.
- Familiar with all aspects of the development including requirements definition, design, implementation, unit testing, and integration. Oversee detailed designs, implementation, and test plan reviews to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Maintain a deep awareness and understanding of Real - World Evidence, data and machine intelligence marketplace within biopharma and develop technologies to help DrugViu succeed.
Must to have technical skills
- 3-5+ Years of solid React development experience
- 3-5+ Years of solid Node development experience
- 3 + Years of experience with AWS DevOps Engineering, CI / CD with Gitlab Runner and Docker AWS Lambda, (the serverless functions service), CloudWatch Events, SNS, S3, Dynamo db and others, Automation and Angular 7, 8, 9.
- Experience with Web/HTTP security controls (CORS, CSP, TLS, etc ...)
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining High Availability systems
- Experience with AWS Kubernetes